The nights are warming in up in El Dorado Hills, which means it's that time of year again for Live On The Boulevard at the Town Center. For anyone that lives in the area you know this is the only way to spend your Thursday nights in EDH! The live concert series attracts hundreds of people every Thursday night during the summer months and for a good reason! The amazing music, upbeat atmosphere, dancing and food options are amazing. We recommend you bring a picnic with some wine and cheese, some comfy folding chairs and enjoy the show! Below is information on the event, the musical line up and set up instructions.
LIVE ON THE BOULEVARD
June 14th – September 13th
Steven Young Amphitheater
Concert Viewing Set Up Begins at 5:30pm!
Live on the Boulevard Line Guidelines
Number system is for early set up starting at 5:30pm. If you arrive after 5:30pm open seating is available to everyone.
1. Numbers handed out at 3:30pm. 1st come 1st serve. Numbers available from security guard in the Steven Young Amphitheater.
2. Must be back in line by 5:00pm in numeric order. Line released at 5:30pm SHARP. If late, you will be held and won’t be able to use your number.
3. 1 number per group up to 6.
4. Nothing may be left in line, no chairs, ice-chests, etc.
5. Return number to guard.
6. No blankets, tables, or roping off areas. Chairs only.